Actor, Model, Singer-Songwriter, Busker, Journalist and Blogger
Certified Clinical Musician (CCM)
Did you know that you can:
With the encouragement, support and blessings of my two awesome adult children, Inbal and Eran, I set out in 2018 on a travel adventure. I ended up loving South Korea where I currently reside and have been fortunate to be working in show biz.
I am eternally grateful to South Korea and to all those who have embraced me on this journey called "life".
Thinking Out Loud...
Somebody once asked me if I had a role model? If so, who? I had no idea how to answer because I really didn't have one. The question disturbed me. Should I have a role model? Is it like a muse? I pondered the question for a while and have since discovered that there are many people to whom I have looked up and received inspiration from. Other than my own amazing children I can safely say that the incredible people below have inspired me immensely. Some have already passed - May their memories be for blessings. The list below includes people who are in the public eye. There are countless others. Just regular people who happen to be amazingly inspirational. I invite you to take a moment to get to know the people below. I hope they will inspire you too!
- Barbara Cass-Beggs: British/Canadian Creator & Founder of the Listen Like Learn and Your Baby Needs Music programs
- Anne Lief Barlin: American pioneer of Creative Movement for Young Children
- Isadora Duncan: Free spirited American trailblazing dancer whose emphasis on freer forms of movement was a precursor to modern dance techniques.
- Betty White: THE actress of the century! Everyone's hero! (American)
- Shirley MacLaine: American actress, singer, author, activist, and former dancer. Out on a limb!
- Buster Keaton: Brilliant creative American actor/director of the silent film era.
- XIA Kim Junsu: Korean K-pop Idol and Musical Actor; Passionate and emotionally explosive in a great way!
SPACE SWEEPERS 승리호 / 2021
Support role as "Black Fox 5" in the first South Korean blockbuster sci-fi space film directed by Jo Sung-hee, starring Song Joong-ki, Kim Tae-ri, Jin Seon-kyu and Yoo Hae-jin. On Netflix
100 STORIES ~ 100 DREAMS 동아일보 / 2020
Featured artist for the 100th Anniversary celebration of The Dong-A Ilb, a leading newspaper in Seoul, South Korea, founded and published in 1920.
AWARDS & JURIED ARTIST - USA